I was in the A-K document. These observations were recorded there.
- A total of 14 people edited the document
- Only two people made use of the chat feature
- There were 10 people signed into the chat box at the end of the editing period. This number fluctuated throughout.
- The chat was left a total of 10 times.
It was raining on Thursday. A total of 13 people wore rain jackets to class, 6 of whom kept them on during class, 7 deciding to take them off.
- The four large screens were on(including screen saver) for a total of 1:07:33.
- Dr. Sample was talking to the entire class for approximately 29:33. This accounts for 39% of class time
- Students were addressing the entire class for approximately 17:20. This accounts for 23% of class time